Majestic partners with the following cabinet manufactures to give you the kitchen of your dreams within your budget.
The difference can be found in every detail, from the fine millwork to the hand-rubbed finish. Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry gives your home the style and functionality you crave. Whether you’re dreaming of a new setting for your culinary skills or planning an elegant new space for entertaining, Plain & Fancy has a design that’s perfect for your room and your lifestyle. We invite you to explore what makes our cabinetry different - then we urge you to compare. We’re confident you’ll agree that Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry delivers the very best value in luxury cabinetry.
For over 20 years, Cabico has constantly perfected its products and processes to bring you added benefits like these:
- Extraordinary design flexibility for endless variety
- Project-by-project approach to production for virtually unlimited design flexibility
- High quality for total peace of mind
- Very competitive prices and industry-leading delivery in six weeks or less
- One-of-a-kind designs to perfectly match each customer’s personality and lifestyle
That’s why Cabico is the company you can trust for cabinetry that reflects your unique style.
- Lifetime Warranty to original owner
- Plywood 3/4" birch box construction
- Also available 3/4" engineered wood melamine
- Full access frameless 32mm cabinetry provides 15% more interior space than traditional framed construction
- Modifications and customization available
- Drawer boxes: Dovetail maple or contemporary metal
- Includes concealed full-extension slow close slides
- All stains, paints, and coatings are GREEN: Zero Formaldehyde, Zero Hazardous Air Pollutants, Zero Heavy Metals
Hanssem Corporation is a manufacturer of fine kitchen and bath cabinetry for the U.S. building and remodeling markets. From its headquarters in South Plainfield, NJ, Hanssem Corporation supplies cabinetry to a network of more than 200 independent dealers and company showrooms from Boston to Washington, D.C. We manufacture all cabinetry in our South Plainfield, NJ plant, using state-of-the-art machinery and finishing systems. We use the finest materials from the industries leading European and North American suppliers (see below) and combine them with over 30 years of manufacturing expertise to bring our customers the finest quality cabinets available today.
As the fastest growing importer and wholesale distributor of magnificent all-plywood stock kitchens, we are the answer to the economy with dream kitchens at affordable prices. Fabuwood is a stock cabinetry company providing an exclusive design experience with scores of customizable options offered. It’s not difficult to see why our kitchens are favored by retailers, builders, contractors and landlords nationwide.